<--- Assimilations News & Updates Below~Affiliates~~Listings~Greetings...
And Welcome to The Mechanical Man Society a club I started for my friends and others to come and talk, post art and stories all about artificial intelligence, meaning robots, androids, mechas, super computers and other cybernetics. We accept fanart and writing or original art and stories with your own droids. If you've got love for A.I. then come join us.~Rules~
1) Be civil to the other members in the club as well as respectful. Everyone is welcome but if you are disrespectful or there are any problems then you will be warned three times before being kicked out of the club.
2) Only members can submit work so if you wish to submit, you need to become a member. It's quick and you will be automatically approved.
3) Respect peoples artwork/writing and do not use it without permission. It is against the law and will result in instant banning from group if violated as well as a notification sent to deviantART Admin.
4) Read our Submission Guidelines
before you join!
5) Have fun!~Joining the Club~
Joining has been made easier by becoming a group. Now, simply press the 'Join' button at the top and you should be automatically approved. The Founder does however reserve the right to deny your joining.~Submitting~
Load up your robot/android related artwork onto DA, whether it's original work or fanart. Click on the gallery and click the 'Contribute to the Gallery' button. Then you can simply add your art or writing easily from your gallery to ours. Your artwork should be approve in a few days once I have decided it fits the club guidelines. When someone views your piece from our gallery it will go to the original.The Founder, Co-Founder & Admin. reserve the right to not approve your art/writing to the gallery on the basis it is inappropriate or is doesn't follow the submission rules. New & Updates June 28th, 2013
I just wanted to give you an update to let you know what’s been going on. Some submissions have been timed out. I am sorry for that. For the past three months I haven't been on deviantArt or my other social networking sites, very often, because I've been dealing with being tested for atypical seizures and have lots of appointments and unfortunately, frequent seizure episodes that have left me very tired.
I try and check in at least once a week to make sure your work is approved. I haven't put it on automatic approval because I want to make sure that only specific artwork gets through and the club gallery continues to remain on track. I appreciate your patience and your continued contributions to the club. I wanted to let you know so that you didn't think I was just being an asshole. As soon as I get the chance I will once again review submission guidelines and rules to accommodate our growing membership and to make sure everything is in order. Thank you so much for your interest and your support.
Lots of love,