Under Construction: hard hat area!Submission Guidelines
<--- Assimilations News & Updates Below~Affiliates~~Listings~Greetings...
And Welcome to The Mechanical Man Society a club I started for my friends and others to come and talk, post art and stories all about artificial intelligence, meaning robots, androids, mechas, super computers and other cybernetics. We accept fanart and writing or original art and stories with your own droids. If you've got love for A.I. then come join us.~Rules~
1) Be civil to the other members in the club as well as respectful. Everyone is welcome but if you are disrespectful or there are any problems then you will be warned three times before being kicked out of the club.
2) Only members can submit work so if you wish to submit, you need to become a member. It's quick and you will be automatically approved.
3) Respect peoples artwork/writing and do not use it without permission. It is against the law and will result in instant banning from group if violated as well as a notification sent to deviantART Admin.
4) Read our Submission Guidelines
before you join or submit!
5) Have fun!
6) If you have question or concerns, Please feel free to message the Evil Android Overlord, Alektorotelumphobia
with your grievances. :3~Joining the Club~
Joining has been made easier by becoming a group. Now, simply press the 'Join' button at the top and you should be automatically approved. The Overlord does however reserve the right to deny your joining...like if you're a massive jerk, or something.~Submitting~
Load up your robot/android related artwork onto DA, whether it's original work or fanart and complies with our submission guidelines. Click on the gallery and click the 'Contribute to the Gallery' button. Then you can simply add your art or writing easily from your gallery to ours. Your artwork should be approve in a few days once I have decided it fits the club guidelines. When someone views your piece from our gallery it will go to the original.The Android Overlord reserves the right to decline your art/writing to the gallery on the basis it is inappropriate or is doesn't follow the submission rules. New & Updates July 31st, 2015
I will be updating the club and organizing some things. I appears lots of information I put about submitting and the club has gone missing
. Given the club has gained more members, I am getting far more submissions to approve, so enforcing the no more than 5 submissions per day, per person is really going to have be kept strict. I cannot however trust some members to submit without my approval as some don't seem to understand that this isn't there personal club, and it's important for all skill levels and artist to be the focus.
The no advertising rule still stands as well.
I'm hoping to upgrade to a premium group with more features, and maybe add some contests. If you have any recommendations for contests, please feel free to write your idea below.
Thanks for everyone with sticking with the club for so long and submitting artwork. I finally have time to reorganize the page, so your patience is appreciated while things get worked out.
Live Long & Prosper,